When you are ready to continue your recovery outside STA. CECILIA MEDICAL CENTER, your attending physician will write your discharge order. Your nurse will give you a home instructions form detailing for your care at home and for taking your prescribed medications.
Before 9:00 am
No room rate charge
|Private||Before 11:00 AM||No Room Rate Charge|
|Special Account||11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
AFTER 4:00 PM
|Half Day Charge
Additional 1 Day Charge
|24 Hour Stay or Less||1 Day Rate|
*Discharge is not advised after 6:00 pm.
• When your attending doctors give the written order of your discharge, the nurse-in-charge informs billing.
• The nurse-in-charge (for ward and semi-private)/billing staff (for private rooms) will notify you when your bill is ready.
• For private accounts, kindly proceed to Billing Services at the Ground Floor then present duly accomplished Philhealth Form to Philhealth Section for deduction. Doctor’s professional fees are net of Philhealth.
• For Cash payments, and Charge Accounts, settle your account at the Cashier at the Ground Floor.
• HMO – Company and special arrangements must be made with Credit and Collection Officer at the Ground Floor.
Hospitalization expenses (i.e. room, medicines and other service) are billed separately from doctors’ fees. All bills (hospital and doctors’) must be paid in cash or acceptable credit card
LIST OF DOCUMENTARY REQUIREMENT IN THE AVAILMENT OF PHILHEALTH BENEFITS
I. EMPLOYED MEMBER
1.1 Member Data Record (Philhealth Advisory #06.02.2007)
1.2 For dependent: Updated Member Data Record with list of dependents
1.3 For dependent child: birth certificate with registry number
1.4 For dependent wife/husband: marriage contract with registry number
1.5 For dependent parents: member’s birth certificate and parent’s senior citizen I.D. and birth certificate with registry number.
II. INDIVIDUALLY PAYING MEMBER
2.1 Member Data Record and MI-5 or Philhealth Official Receipt latest 6-9 months contribution prior to admission
2.2 For dependent: Updated Member Data Record with list of dependents Or same with the employed member ref. 1.3.
2.3 For Maternity case: Member Data Record and MI-5 latest 9-12 months contribution prior to admission.
III. NON-PAYING MEMBER (SSS & GSIS RETIREE)
3.1 Photocopy of Non-Paying Member ID (front and back)
3.2 For dependent: Updated Member Data Record with list of dependents Or
3.3 For dependent wife/husband: marriage contract with registry number
IV. INDIGENT MEMBER
4.1 Photocopy of Valid Family Health Card or Philhealth Para sa Masa I.D. (front and back)
4.2 For dependent: Updated Member Data Record with list of dependent Or same with the employed member ref.1.3.
5.1 Member Data Record with validity period.
5.2 For dependent: Updated Member Data with list of dependents Or same with the employed member ref.1.3.