This covers information related to your injury or condition, symptoms, diagnosis and/or treatment, the service under which you were hospitalized and all related professional details. To get this, you will need:
• Signed authorization from patient for release of medical information
• If the patient is a minor, signed authorization from one of the parents or legally appointed guardian
• If the patient has died, signed authorization from the identified next of kin, or by the administrator or executor of the decedent’s estate
• If the patient is unable to sign the authorization because of physical or mental disability, signed authorization from the next of kin or legally appointed guardian. If possible, verification of such disability should be obtained from a physician.
• A patient, who is a minor but married, or self-supporting and living apart from the parent’s residence, may sign his/her own authorization.
No authorization is needed to get the following information:
• Name of the attending physician
• Number of times and date upon which the physician attended a patient
• Name, age and address of the patient on admission
• That the patient was ill and operated on
• Name of relative or friends given upon admission.
STA. CECILIA MEDICAL CENTER understands that your medical information is personal and we are committed to maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of your information.
As our patient, your care and treatment are documented in a medical record, which may be shared with healthcare providers involved in your care to best meet your needs. Your information is shared only to the extent needed for your treatment, to conduct our business operations, to collect payment for the services we provide you, and to comply with the laws that govern healthcare. We do not and will not, under any condition, use or disclose your health information for any other purpose without your permission.
We would like to know if you had a comfortable stay with us and how we could have make it even more pleasant. We would appreciate it if you could spend a few minutes to fill out our Patient Survey Form provided in your room. Please leave the form in your room or drop in the Survey Box at the Nurse’s Station or email using the Contact Section of this website.
These are the HMOs currently affiliated with STA. CECILIA MEDICAL CENTER locations and contact numbers.
HMO: AA International – Still on Process
HMO: Caritas Health Shield, Inc.
LOCATION: 2/F Villagracia Building, 2019 Rizal Ave.,WBB, OlongapoCity
Phone Number: 6347-224-1297
HMO: EASTWEST HEALTHCARE SOLUTION
LOCATION: Makati Executive Center,Leviste St.Salcedo Vill., MakatiCity
Phone Number: +632-751-3883
HMO: FORTUNE CARE
LOCATION: 3/F Citystate Center, 709 Shaw Blvd., Pasig City
Phone Number: 0922-827-3817
LOCATION: 7/F Feliza Bldg.,VA Rufino St., Legaspi vill, Makati City
Phone Number: 2379
HMO: MAXICARE – Still on Negotiation
HMO: MEDICARD - Still on Process
HMO: VALUCARE HEALTH SYSTEM
LOCATION: Unit 607-613, 6/F East Tower Phil Stock Exchange Center, Pasig City
Phone Number: +63917-793-2273
HMO: HEALTH FIRST
LOCATION: Unit 305 3/F EDSA Central Pavilion Mandaluyong City
Phone Number: +632-634-5714 loc 230
LOCATION: G/F CIBI Information Center, 3308 Zapote cor Mascardo Sts Makati City
Phone Number: +632-896-9206